1. Macapá – «colégio santa Bartolomea Capitanio»
– subsidy to a young girl attending the second year nutrition course.
– intervention in favour of a head of a family to build a house; he does not earn enough money
to provide the living for his wife and baby and to pay the rent.
2. São Paulo – «externato Nossa Senhora Menina»
– support to a family with two children to build a house; the family, due to economic reasons,
was forced to live in the house of her mother-in-law in the midst of increasing tensions and