The Institute was founded at Lovere in 1832; since then it has spread to many parts of the world and, through its works of mercy,
it meets all kinds of needs of men and women in the course of human history.
In the web-site you can trace the history of the Institute, the distinguishing features of its mission in the Church, types of activities carried out by its various communities, initiatives of pastoral care of the youth and of human solidarity,
along with information about the context where it lives and works.
- WHILE THE DOORS WERE CLOSED...JESUS CAME IN
- IX General Consultative Assembly, 25 May - 3 July, 2020
- "I WAS HOMELESS, YOU WELCOMED ME"
- SAINTS TOGETHER from 1950
- 2020: "Our Lord presents himself to us ..."
- BARTOLOMEA AND VINCENZA: SAINTS TOGETHER
- «In the Sign of Unity» recalls its fifty years
- CHRIST IS ALIVE! HE IS OUR HOPE.
- A SYMPHONY OF LOVE
- GEROSA'S APPOINTMENT WITH THE CRUCIFIED LORD